http://www.wtc.mb.ca/mp/2003/carmen/weblayout/travel/exotic/secludedbeaches.html

http://www.wtc.mb.ca/mp/2003/carmen/weblayout/travel/exotic/secludedbeaches.html
Scrub island, Anguilla

Friday, November 17, 2006

My master plan **under construction**

Many of my ideas are still up in the air, for now. Any feed-back would be wonderful, i will be looking at the legal red tape if i see this can be done... My project is to start a type of traveling service in the Caribbean islands. I'm looking at offering Villa rentals on daily, weekly or monthly basis. I'd like to serve people who are looking for secluded and exotic destinations. While matching the "all-inclusive" prices.

My plan is to move to the Caribbean and first have a small business there. Such as a restaurant or a lounge maybe. Basically a meeting point. I'd offer services such as travelling from one island to another, cars or golf carts to rent, where to shop or have a cook. I've realised that people are willing to try more adventurous travelling if they have a place to go to for information, tips and services. I'd love to take people out for day trips to deserted islands or deep sea fishing. Reserving the villas and planning for activities in the area for my guests.

No comments: